1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of, and the immediate families of, employees of Enesco.
2. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Jim Shore by Enesco database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. To enter visit: www.jimshoredesigns.co.uk and register your details before the closing date of 11th February 2018. No purchase necessary.
4. The Prizes – 2x winners will receive 1x 4055437 Heart on a String (Eeyore figurine), signed by Jim Shore.
5. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by JimShoreDesigns, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be drawn on the week commencing 12th February 2018.
7. The winner will be contacted within one week of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 28 days then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
8. Please allow up to 5-7 days for delivery of the prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
10. The promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
11. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
12. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest offers and information.
By clicking 'Agree & Sign Up', I confirm that I have read and understood the
receiving email communications in connection with the newsletter.